Assistant Management Accountant
• Bank account reconciliations.
• Fixed asset register administration and reporting.
• Balance sheet reconciliations and open item management.
• Assist with the production of Monthly management Accounts.
• Oversea both PL and SL
• General ledger coding accuracy.
• Preparing and posting accounting journals and supporting transactions to the ERP system.
• Preparation of VAT returns.
• Intratstat, EC sales reporting, declaration and ONS declarations.
• YE audit reporting.
• Ad hoc activities as business demands require.
• To support the finance function and wider business in documenting business flows, support the development of compliance and control activities. Experience / Skills Required:
• Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel - extensive use of modelling, pivot tables and advanced formulae.
• Ideally, previous experience in finance and accounting functions.
• Ideally knowledge of SAP.
• Attitude, willingness and motivation to succeed.