Head of Finance
HEAD OF FINANCE Reports To: Managing Director Core Duties
• Responsible for the finance team of 13
• Drives continuous improvement to speed up and streamline the month end processes.
• Lead year-end audit, key contact with auditors and ensuring a clean audit.
• Refine and own the budgeting and planning process in conjunction with senior management
• Responsible for accurate cash flow forecasting, working closely with the business to manage cash outflows and management foreign exchange contracts.
• Responsible for Accounts Payable - ensuring effective systems are in place and supplier payments are made in a timely manner.
• Finance lead in ad hoc project work as and when required
• Euro forward contracts and investment portfolio
• Develop and report KPI dashboard - sharing information within the finance team and wider stakeholder group.
• Management of all third-party relationships including auditors, tax advisors, HMRC, pension regulator, legal advisors and banks
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the company Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• You will be a Qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting skills and proven financial control experience ideally gained within a progressive, fast paced business.
• Cashflow modelling and forecasting
• Able to demonstrate how they can add value in a hands on position
• A proven business partner, able to build relationships with junior and senior stakeholders from around the business
• A strong systems / excel user - able to improve processes and drive for excellence
• A good team leader and communicator