My client is an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 practice with over 2000 staff and a nationwide network of offices. They are looking to strengthen their North East Region Corporate Finance team with the appointment of a Director. Their extensive client base provides numerous transactions involving owner-managed / SME businesses such as sales (UK & overseas), MBO's, acquisitions, disposals, fundraisings, forecasting and valuations. The Person You are likely to be a qualified accountant, but you may have other relevant experience in a lead advisory role You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels. Have high standards of professionalism and attention to detail, along with good time management skills. Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm. With a network of offices across the country you'd ideally be within commutable distance of the Newcastle area.
• Experience of managing and running a range of Corporate Finance assignments and dealing directly with clients.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to add value to client assignments by offering advice that helps with the development of the clients' business.
• You will be a self-starter and self-sufficient, requiring minimal support and assistance to perform your day to day duties.
• Leadership and management skills to recruit, develop and manage your own team.
• You will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint The Rewards
• A competitive salary and performance based bonus to 30%
• Further training and development within the role
• Opportunity to develop your own team in a progressive high growth firm. To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84116756