Accounts Payable Assistant
• The prompt and accurate processing of approved expenses and supplier invoices/credits, to help ensure payment within the agreed terms.
• Take ownership of, and resolve all queries in a timely manner. This will involve communicating with external suppliers and internal departments.
• Plan and organise time and tasks to ensure all deadlines are adhered to.
• To work with our suppliers regarding their statements, reconciling and updating them in a timely manner to ensure any discrepancies are resolved and a positive relationship is maintained at all times.
• Keep the AP Team Leader informed at all times, escalating any problems or issues promptly.
• Assist members of the Finance Department with ad-hoc duties as required. About you:
• The ideal candidate will possess solid accounts payable / purchase ledger experience gained in a fast-paced environment.
• It would be advantageous if you have strong IT and systems skills including Microsoft Excel.
• This team work at a very fast pace so experience form a similar environment would be a positive. If you feel you have the relevant experience and attitude then please apply today. For more information please call Nick Heap at Reed Accountancy on 01223 462857. Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business