Corporate Finance Manager/Associate Director
• Financial due diligence reports.
• Financial projections models in Excel.
• Business planning and fundraising assignments.
• Share valuation work.
• Information memoranda and lead advisory assignments.
• Involvement with department business development activities. The successful candidate will be CA qualified (or suitable equivalent) and will have experience in a corporate finance role covering some or all of the above aspects. Strong report writing, communication and Excel skills are essential. The role may suit an individual currently working in a Transaction Services role who is looking to extend their exposure to other aspects of corporate finance transactions or individuals currently operating in general CF roles. The role will allow the successful candidate to have exposure to senior client contacts and significant responsibility for the growth and development of the CF team in Edinburgh and across the Central Belt. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84374336