French speaking Assistant Management Accountant
Investment Bank based in the City is expanding its Management Accounting team and is looking to hire a French speaking Assistant Management Accountant. You must be fluent in both French and English and be actively studying for the ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Investment bank based in the City.
Working in the Management Accounts team, your key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts for the EMEA consolidated information
- Liaise regularly with the Paris team to ensure the regular monthly production of detailed EMEA dashboard
- Monthly variance analysis
- Monthly income estimates by region
- Monthly consolidiations for each entity client revenue
- Review flash commentaries
- Ad hoc requests and analysis as required by Manager, Head of EMEA and other EMEA management.
Early to mid stage studier of CIMA or ACCA
Previous month end accounting experience, ideally within a mid to large sized company
You MUST be fluent in French and English
Competitive salary and benefits package