This SME manufacturing organisation has enjoyed significant growth over the last 4 years and new contracts mean this will step up over the coming 3 years. As a result a hands on FD is required to lead the finance team and support the other Directors.
SME Manufacturing organisation who have enjoyed significant growth in recent years and have contracts in place to ensure further substantial growth over the next three.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for overseeing the many important accounting functions of a rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for providing financial analysis and guidance and be accountable for producing the management accounts. The role is responsible for managing a small team, including accounts payable and accounts receivable. Further, you will be responsible for overseeing and directly managing the. This role is part of the senior management team and you will be required to contribute at a strategic level, but also able to be hands-on, directly involved with daily accounting tasks delivering at a day to day business level.
- Contribute to the development and execution of company strategy, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate
- Provide financial analysis, reporting and guidance on strategy, plans, and performance at business and departmental levels
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function Manage company policies regarding cash, ledgers, capital expenditure, payroll,debt, tax, budgeting, and auditing.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and able to support both current activities and future growth
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
The successful candidate will be a qualified finance professional with experience of a manufacturing environment. You will be hands on capable of rolling your sleeves up and capable of supporting the Directors.