Accounts Receivable Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk looking for their next role to work for an events company based in East London.
My client is one of the largest and fastest growing independent events companies anywhere in the world. Due to constant expansion they are now looking to add an Accounts Receivable Clerk to their Finance team on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will be based in South East London.
Roles and duties:
- Post customer payments by recording bank transfers, cheques, credit card transactions & lock box deposits in compliance with finance policies and procedures
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Raising invoices
- Raising credit notes
- Ensuring that VAT is correctly charged on invoices
- Liaising with sales staff to clarify contract terms & resolving invoice queries
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Verifying discrepancies and resolving clients' billing issues.
- Ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Running unpaid invoice reports from Salesforce/Financial Force
- Liaising with clients to ensure all required PO processes are adhered to
- Completing clients' account setup forms
- Applying to HMRC for certificate of residency certificates
The successful candidate:
- Either 1+ year experience working in an Accounts Receivable role or a fresh graduate
- Exposure to working with Salesforce accounting software is ideal
- Immediately available for January start
- A positive and energetic personality that oozes confidence
On offer to the candidate is the opportunity to kick start their career in Finance and immerse themselves in a vibrant and energetic working environment. As well as this, they are paying a salary of up to £23k depending on experience.