It is a developing position within a professional multicultural Finance Planning & Analysis team, assisting in the delivery of financial analysis and the provision of reports for historic and forward analysis. The successful candidate will assist in providing financial data and information to the Management team which requires strong and confident communication skills.
An international business based in modern offices in the Addlestone area with easy access via public transport and free parking provided.
The Finance Analyst role involves:
Integrated Business Planning:
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly review calls, meetings, distribution of guidance and timelines relating to the integrated business plan
- Consolidation of EMEA integrated business plan results, including preparation of monthly review slide deck
- Working closely with the FP&A team to meet the required standards and deadlines required in the integrated business planning process
Financial and Business Analysis:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial management reporting requirements, including variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare regular reports as required by EMEA management, department and function heads (e.g. weekly sales, monthly P&L, slide deck etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support and assistance to the FP&A team
- Provide support in projects requiring finance involvement, including measurement of performance and profitability
- Build good working relationships with key stakeholders in order to understand the business and its needs
- Work with the business teams to understand the strategic direction and contribute to achieving the business objectives
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
- Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
The role holder will be expected to perform any other duties that may reasonably be asked of them.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Analyst role will;
- have worked in an Analytical role previously
- ideally worked in a Finance team previously
- have strong Excel skills
- ideally be studying CIMA (not essential)
- ideally have knowledge of Hyperion/Essbase (not essential)
The Finance Analyst role offers;
- a competitive basic salary (£30-35,000 depending on experience)
- Study support toward a CIMA qualification (if desired)
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Pension (up to 5%)
- free parking
- progression and career development