This Finance Manager role is an all encompassing role, with a focus on finance management and monthly reporting, it will also have a fairly large commercial aspect to it. This role would be ideally suited to someone coming from a practice background.
My client is a private equity backed business that is growing aggressively and based in Surrey.
- Lead on the financial reporting for the organisation
- Lead on the audit, as well as liaising with the auditors
- Management accounts production
- Partner with Head of Departments and other non-finance staff, ensuring they understand the value of finance and how it impacts their respective areas
- Managing a small team.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA; ideally suited to someone coming from a practice background)
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a real team player
- Ability to lead and develop a small team
- My client would also look at those looking to make their first move out of practice and are looking to develop in a supportive and ambitious organisation.
The package on offer will be determined based on each individual's current situation.