Management Accountant - £45,000 - Restaurant Chain - Soho
Your new company
This role will be working within a high-profile restaurant chain with the head office based in Oxford Circus.
Your new role
To be eligible for this role you MUST have previously worked within the restaurant industry, you will not be considered if you haven't. Working as a management accountant in a large food chain with the exciting prospect to work towards completing your qualifications.
What you'll need to succeed
Key skills needed:
- Full sets of management accounts
- Experience line managing junior members of staff
- Analysis of cost of sales, labour, margins and profitability
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L accounts
- Strong Excel and communication skills - you will be liaising with Restaurant General Managers and other members of staff
What you'll get in return
In return you will gain great benefits from the company including paid holiday of 23 days and private medical schemes. You will also get free food in the restaurants and a cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.