Part Time Management Accountant
The role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain broad exposure to all aspects of the management accounts and become part of an exciting and expanding business.
After demonstrating dramatic growth, the business was acquired by a market leader and became listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including variance analysis.
- Production of monthly sales and margin analysis ensuring consistency with weekly reporting.
- Key balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Cash Management.
- Production of key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure key controls are maintained and developed in line with changes and growth across the business.
- Month end Intercompany reconciliations, working with other group companies where required to resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist with the Year End audit, liaising with auditors and group finance functions.
- Assist with daily ledger duties where required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to workload, good planning and organisational skills with an ability to work independently.
- Willingness to take responsibility for their work and use their own initiative.
The successful candidate will receive a full time equivalent salary of £27,000 with excellent company benefits.