Two roles available with a Financial Services business in Central Bristol. One is a temporary to permanent role, one is an ongoing temporary position.
My client is a well respected business, operating in Financial Services, based in Central Bristol.
The core responsibility for the role will be to ensure the efficient running of the cash management and purchase ledger system for the company as well as ensuring company service levels are adhered to.
You will also work in other areas of the finance department on an ad-hoc basis.
Key duties for this role will include keeping all relevant spreadsheets up to date, input and pay invoice as required as well as reconciling all cash books and bank accounts. The successful candidate will also be expected to deal with all external institutions that hold client or business funds and assist with producing monthly reports for Senior Management.
This would be a great role for an AAT Qualified individual as the role offers lots of scope to grow and develop through exposure to additional reporting and project work as the need arises. This is a busy Finance team, who are looking for individuals who want to develop new skills and understanding.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Reconciliation experience
- Purchase ledger experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy whilst operating in a timely manner
- High level of experience with Excel (VLookups & Pivot Tables)
- The ability to work well under pressure in a highly organised way
- Experience of working with a financial services environment (preferred, but not essential)
My client can offer a salary of between £19k & £23k, depending on your level of qualification and experience.