I'm looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an existing finance team.
Reporting directly in to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the weekly and monthly payroll, purchase ledger and sales ledger.
The client is a market leading manufacturing business who pride themselves on being one step ahead of their competitors. They're a growing business with more growth to come in the near future.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Monthly and weekly payroll
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
The successful candidate will have a real 'can do' attitude and not be afraid to get stuck. The business is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and be able to adapt to a manufacturing environment.
You'll receive a salary paying up to £27,000 with excellent company benefits. You'll also be given the opportunity to progress within a growing business.