Accounts Assistant role within a large business services organisation based in Caerphilly. Working within a fast paced finance department that are continually growing.
The client I am working with are a large multi million turnover organisation based in Caerphilly. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts assistant that is ideally studying or looking to Study AAT or ACCA/CIMA.
The Responsibilities of the role include:
- Reconciliations / Petty Cash
- Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger
- Cash books / Process Payments
- Supplier statements / Dealing with queries
Other ad-hoc finance duties and supporting Management Accountants
The successful candidate will ideally be currently studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA. A junior candidate willing to learn and work with a fast paced team. Initial finance exposure would be brilliant but not essential.
- Competitive Salary for the Market
- Study support - (on Job training) including financial study support
- Working with like minded Professionals
- Exposure to a fast paced professional Finance department
- Allows you to take that first step into Finance