Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Manager Central London 12 Month Contract Job Opportunity
Our client, a speciality women's clothing company based in Central London, are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their Accounts Payable team. Managing a team of 3, this is an excellent contract for someone looking stability in their next role!
Our client offers a speciality and unique retail service, and with an excellent word of mouth reputation this company is continuing their year on year growth. This is a fast paced team and office creating an exciting work day with great people. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Accounts Payable function
- Oversee a team of 3
- Deal with escalations within the team and be a point of contact for suppliers
- Develop KPI's and reporting tools
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Hands-on experience as a Retail Accounts Payable Manager
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of Retail and accounting payable principles
- Ability to approach high pressure situations
- Logical and methodical thinker
In addition to a very competitive hourly rate, this role is an excellent path into a specialised industry.
Our client is looking to move extremely quickly on this position, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!