On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Financial Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based walking distance from the station with subsidised car parking which is a real luxury in Reading. They also have a number of well known products with exciting plans to grow their product portfolio over the next 2-3 years.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Working with the financial controller to manage the payables, receivables for the group
- Full control of the month end reconciliations
- General ledger control including accrual and prepayments
- Financial reporting for the group
- Assisting with the stock management: working with operations and sales to establish a close working relationship.
- Fixed asset register
- Preparation of the company VAT return
To be considered for this permanent role you must the following background:
- Studying towards the middle/latter stages of ACCA/CIMA or QBE
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject or AAT
- Intermediate excel skills including the ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to business partner with key stake holders
Full study support plus a clear progression route.