Data Migration Analyst
Interim Data Migration Analyst - Norwich Centre - £25,000-£30,000
Your new role
As a Data Migration Analyst you will be working within the finance team for local government. This is an interim assignment lasting 6-8 weeks. The key focus of the assignment is to work collaboratively with the Finance System Implementation Lead on data migration from oracle to e5.
Key responsibilities include:
- Migration of customer and supplier master data
- Data reconciliations
- Migration of general ledger transactions
- Data cleansing
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of implementing new finance systems
- Excellent Excel knowledge is essential (Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
- Public sector finance experience is highly desirable
- Project system testing / User acceptance training experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.