Financial Analyst (qualified accountant)
A qualified accountant is required for a commercial analyst role in Theale
Your new company
A global technology company based in Theale
Your new role
Reporting to Head of Financial Planning you will provide critical financial and business analysis including
budgets, forecasts, performance against budgets and KPI's.
The Role will also cover Business Partner responsibilities for complex global functions by
providing financial guidance and support to help them achieve budget targets and drive
appropriate growth or savings initiatives to improve go forward performance.
- Assist business leads in the forecasting of financial performance
- Assist Product Managers with understanding the profitability of their portfolios
- Prepare and publish KPI's
- Provide overall analysis and commentary on performance for business units.
- Act as FP&A lead for managing all Capital Expenditure analysis forecasting and
- Develop business cases that allow for robust appraisal of new business opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- Financial qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or MBA
- Experience of Cognos or Hyperion System.
- Commercially aware and astute
- Good understanding of analytical techniques, probability and statistics
- Able to work with complex information and detail whilst retaining focus on the wider picture
- Knowledge and experience of all relevant legislative, regulatory and compliance areas
- Advanced Excel, including use of macro', pivot tables, database functions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.