The Accounts Assistant will be joining a well established but growing real estate and property company based in Ely, but with a number of sites. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be taking on sole responsibility for the company accounts, handling high value invoices. Building on this the role will be responsible for producing quarterly management accounts for the company, assisting accountants and auditors.
A established and growing real estate and property business based out of Ely, with a number of other sites who offer a professional and high end service. On offer is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for the company accounts alongside an energetic working environment.
The Accounts Assistant will:
- Have sole responsibility for the day to day company accounts
- Produce detailed and thorough quarterly management accounts
- Consistently assist both the accountants and auditors
- Have responsibility for ensuring high value invoices are paid
- Ensure that all reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
- Be responsible for the payment run within the business
- Manage the weekly and monthly supplier payment runs
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
- A driven and energetic individual who is highly detail orientated
- AAT qualified
- Be extremely experienced with Sage 50 along with other accountancy systems
- Ideally be from a practice background
- Experienced in Excel, capable of pivot tables and V look-ups
- Be experienced in producing management accounts
The successful Accounts Assistant will be joining a leading real estate and property company based in Ely with the opportunity to take sole command of the company accounts function. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary as well as wide ranging benefits package.