Senior Internal Auditor
A great opportunity for a senior internal auditor to establish themselves within a multi-site plc managing stakeholder relationships.
A multi-site, market-leading, support services group based in Bath, with an excellent reputation and culture within the audit team and wider business.
Key responsibilities for this senior internal auditor in this leading support services group based in Bath:
- Have substantial exposure to senior stakeholders within the internal management teams, external partners and suppliers.
- Lead and deliver a variety of reviews across the Group;
- Work closely with the Group Internal Audit Manager;
- Play a significant role in managing and improving the team's methodology and approach (for Internal Audit and Risk Management) and in defining the risk based internal audit plans;
- Opportunity to develop your own career as well as peers and colleagues;
- Up to 20% travel to Group sites nationwide;
For candidates to be successful when applying for this senior internal auditor in this leading support services group based in Bath you will have:
- You are an experienced internal audit or risk management lead (preferably CIA, ACA, ACCA or CMIIA accredited);
- Ideally, have exposure to either the financial services, legal or insurance industry
- An experienced net-worker, socially confident in 1-2-1 situations or at group events and be confident and articulate when presenting to an audience;
- Able to produce, analyse and interpret complex data to identify trends/issues, writing reports and recommendations for audiences up to executive board level;
- A working knowledge of data and statistical modelling techniques and process mapping is highly desirable;
- A successful track record of identifying and delivering improvements to risk management, internal controls and governance processes;
Car allowance (cash)