Finance Business Partner
Household brand and leading organisation within Transport and Rail. This role represents a great opportuntiy for a progressive candidates to join their rapidly growing team.
Our client are a leading supplier within Transport and Rail, and a leading organisation within Milton keynes. Continued growth and an influx of longterm projects has created the need for a progressive Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Finance Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Provide impactful business partnering for Services - own financial inputs, manage stakeholders and provide clear communication of financial performance for the Services business areas
- New Product Analysis - Assist buying team with new product profitability and likely sales forecasts. Review performance v forecasts and assess profitability of all new lines.
- Liaise with the wider Finance team to ensure alignment on financial modelling, reporting and budgeting and coordinate a seamless end-to-end finance service leveraging the Finance Centres of Excellence
- Analysis of forecast variances with the aim of improving forecast accuracy by aligning current and historic information with future marketing plans.
- Provide financial support and analysis for the strategic transformation programs including changes to the services customer offer
- Drive cost effective performance within Delivery & Installation - balancing customer service and cost to serve
- Develop and deliver business cases for investments to support new programmes
- Drive value through identification, development and exploitation of business opportunities
Finance Business Partner Requirements:
- Solid commercial experience as a Finance Business Partner or have the commercial and analytical acumen to make the move into the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with senior heads from a financial and non-financial perspective
- A track record of delivering end to end results and solutions in a planned and controlled manner
- Track record of business partnering, providing analysis and commentary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Studying towards a recognised Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) along with a Business or Accounting degree from a reputable university
A progressive role that can offer wide exposure, within one of the UKs leading transport and rail organisations