Our client is seeking a Finance Analyst to join their growing Finance team based in Dunstable.
Our client is an impressive and fast-growing health and beauty retail business, looking to hire a driven and capable Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join its growing Finance team based in Dunstable. In 2018 they were one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK for three years running. The company continues to deliver market-beating sales growth.
The role has come about as a result of an internal move showing the potential for internal career development and progression.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the commercial analysis of all related areas of marketing and promotions for business. The key purpose of the role is to support the commercial director, senior executive team and buying function with value-adding information and insight to meet business objectives.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Commercial team in developing focused, cost-effective promotions using insight derived from analysis of large datasets.
- Promotional analysis and reporting
- Assist in running of regular meetings to gain a thorough understanding of the current commercial environment and ongoing developments
- Continual improvement in forecasting models
- Monitoring and reporting of pricing
- Development of price uplift models
- Management of marketing accounts covering monthend, forecasting/planning
- Commercial performance and cost benefit analysis
- Own weekly and monthly reporting to provide the business ongoing up to date information
- To identify and deliver developments and improvements in reporting, system use and processes ensuring they deliver robust business information in an efficient manner.
- Support with ad hoc commercial analysis and accounting requirements
The Finance Analyst will be:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified with on-going studies or qualified by experience
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and organised
- Strong Excel experience (to VBA) with desirable knowledge of Oracle, SAP Business Objects
- Self motivated
- Resilient under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn fast
The Finance Analyst can expect to earn a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent upon experience and qualification with an impressive bonus scheme and study package for ACCA/CIMA on offer.