Head of Finance
Leading on financial governance, this role will involve budgeting, forecasting and leading on the audit for this trust. The trust involves a mix of primary and secondary schools in Middlesex.
Our client is a growing, ambitious Multi-Academy Trust always focussing on the students best interests in their learning journey. The group has plans to expand its portfolio of schools staying local in the Middlesex countryside. With 2 primaries and a secondary, the group is well placed for their next steps.
This role will involve but not limited too;
- Managing the budgeting programme liaising with budgeting manager effectively
- Leading a small team across different sites
- Leading on the annual audit programme
- Take responsibility for month end, accruals and day-to-day finance
- Taking responsibility for financial strategic programmes including a 200k cost-savings programme
The ideal candidate will be;
- Fully qualified CCAB
- Have experience in schools finance, especially leading small trusts
- Have experience with PS Financials
- Have experience looking after finance teams
- Advanced Excel skills approaching VBA and Macros
£300/day under umbrella