Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst - £35,000 - £40,000 - Retail - Soho
Your new company
This new role will be working within a lively and high-profile retail company based in the Soho area. The role will be based in the London office, but will require a couple of days travel to the head office in Leeds every couple of months.
Your new role
- Month end review of Fixed Costs and A&CP investment in the P&L, comparing against recent forecasts and previous year
- Production of UK Daily Sales report and issuance to the UK Sales Team and Heads of Channels
- Produce sell-through analysis across multiple channels, manipulating data from customers on a weekly basis
- Produce and review departmental cost reports and challenge cost owners on rolling spend
- Planning and liaising with key stakeholders on promotion and product launch plans
- Systems: Exchequer 365 and they are currently of the process of implementing SAP
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this job, candidates must have come from a retail background.. This role is an exciting opportunity to work in a huge company in a vibrant part of London. Candidates must have the personality to fit this sort of environment and be keen on both the company and the industry itself.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get 23 days holiday and have great benefit schemes, such as pension and gym memberships. Working hours will be 9am - 5:30pm, but there is the option of working flexible hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.