Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk
On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a new graduate to join their expanding finance team.
My client has recently gone through a period of growth and therefore need a new graduate to join their expanding finance team. The business is in a fairly unique and interesting market that would interest a graduate looking for their first step into finance.
The successful graduate would get exposure to the following key duties:
- Ensure efficient and effective, "right first time" processing of supplier invoices
- Ensure that all supplier balances on the accounting systems reconcile to supplier statements
- Matching of invoices to Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders, and goods & services receipting
- Ensure that invoices are properly and coded
- Responsible for resolving matching and payment issues as they arise
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing stock levels and working with line managers to understand stock management
To be considered for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Some previous experience of partnering with sales, commercial, marketing, operations teams or similar and ability to influence senior internal & external stakeholders
- Educated to a degree level within a numerical subject
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Full study support and progression provided.