A unique management accounting opportunity with a industry leading business intelligence provider. With fantastic exposure and potential career growth, this is a chance not to be missed.
My client has been well established for two decades as one of London's powerhouses in business intelligence. Supplying the financial services sector with publications, events and market insights, their contributions toward the running of London's business hubs have been invaluable. With 5 international locations already, and the drive to push for even more, the future looks truly bright. They are offering a fantastic opportunity to work within their team as a management accountant.
Collaborative and fast paced in nature, the team you will be joining can offer the right candidate unique growth and exposure, as well as an extremely generous remuneration package and a wonderful company environment.
As the Management Accountant you will take ownership for the accounting and performance reporting for one of the two service lines of the business. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with business stakeholders to communicate financial performance
- Ownership of all accounting within your business service line, including month-end close.
- Producing insightful and accurate management information for your stakeholders
- Taking a proactive approach to continuously improving your accounting processes and report deliverables
- Preparing VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Assisting with year-end accounts preparation and year-end audit
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis as required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant (newly-qualified)
- Adept at financial and management reporting
- Familiarity with the month end reporting process
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to investigate problems in a timely fashion
- Comfortable with a working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and able to develop processes where necessary
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables)
- Great communication skills, both written and oral, and with a proven background of working within a team and with business stakeholders
- Generous salary package (up to £50,000), including a pension and life insurance
- 24 days of holiday
- Free breakfasts
- Sky TV, table tennis and video games in a modern office
- The chance to travel to office locations in London, Cardiff, New York and Hong Kong
- Day off on your birthday
- Social events throughout the year and drinks every Friday