The Credit Controller will be joining a dynamic and hands on finance team for this industry leading pharmaceuticals company based out of Cambridge. Within this role the Credit Controller will be responsible for the smooth running of the credit control function and collection of aged debt.
One of the fastest growing and exciting pharmaceuticals companies based out of Cambridge. Recently moving into state of the art working facilities, the employee is placed at the forefront of the business, acting as its driving force.
The Credit Controller will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the credit control function
- Process the Cash/Direct Debt
- Handling all aspects of Debt Collection
- Liaising with the wider business to supply information and reports on all aspects of credit control
- Handling aspects of Sales Ledger including ensuring information on new clients is set up accurately
- Produce both bank and accounting reconciliations
- Provide excellent customer service from start to finish
The successful Credit Controller will:
- A dynamic and ambitious individual keen on personal as well as team progression
- Have exposure to dealing with multi-currency
- Be confident creating and maintaining key client relationships
- Have excellent communication skills
- Advanced user of Excel
The successful Credit Controller will be joining one of the largest and fastest growing pharmaceuticals companies based in Cambridge. On offer is a competitive and wide ranging benefits package including working with fantastic new working facilities.