Senior Finance Analyst
Finance business partnering services within a not-for-profit organisation.
Identify areas for improvement to create a more cost effective operation.
Our client is a charitable organisation based in Oxfordshire.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Creating an effective Financial Planning cycle
- Identify areas for continual improvement
- Analyse monthly financial position and variancies against budget and forecast
- Providing the central finance team with information that allows preparation of management accounts
The ideal Senior Finance Analyst:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience of planning, reporting and financial analysis (ideally within a charity)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Good organisation and coordination skills
The Senior Finance Analyst:
- Work in an office based in Oxfordshire
- Make an impact within a charitable organisation
- £200 - £250 per day