Assistant Accountant - Costing
I'm currently working with a manufacturing business based in Cwmbran looking for an Assistant Accountant to specialise in costing.
The role will be heavily analytical based therefore if this interests you, please apply below:
The client is a multi-million turnover manufacturing organisation that value development and progression of their employees.
They are a market leading business and a well known brand.
Free on site parking.
- Tracking costing of new products through pro launch gate presentations to release
- Variance analysis reporting
- Tracking of standard hours and efficiency
- Reporting of returns, scrap, warranty and unusual inventory transactions
- Tracking of TWE savings
- Labour analysis
- Month-end reporting
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Manufacturing exposure
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounts
The role will offer lots of project work and increased responsibilities over time. Study support is also on offer for the right candidate. Cwmbran.