The Finance Analyst will be an integral part of driving the financial decisions for this Cambridge based, market leading science and research company. Within this role you will be offering financial analysis and support to the wider business to drive financial decisions forward.
A progressive and globally renowned science and research company based out of Cambridge who offer a dynamic working environment. Working out of state of the art facilities the employee are the driving force of the business.
The Finance Analyst will:
- Collaborate with the finance teams to identify problems and produce solutions to these problems
- Produce detailed analysis reports to back these decisions
- Partner with the wider business to aid in their financial decisions
- Aid with the month end processes
- Produce variance analysis
- Provide forecasting on the financial data
- Aid in the development of the annual operating plan for the wider business
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- A dynamic and ambitious individual keen on individual as well as team progression
- Hold a degree in Finance or Accounting or similar degree
- Demonstrate experience in forecasting and budgeting
- Have the ability to produce detailed analysis of P&L statements
- Hold previous exposure to business partnering
- Be an advanced user of Excel
- Previous use of TM1 or Cognos BI would be advantageous
The successful Finance Analyst will be joining a globally renowned science and research company based in Cambridge. On offer for the successful Finance Analyst is an ambitious and progressive working environment alongside a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.