Accounts Payable Assistant- Retail
Retail | Accounts Payable Assistant | Marble Arch | SAP | Temporary to Permanent
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.
Your new company
This retail business are located close to Marble Arch Station in the heart of the London West End. The company are renowned for their high end male shirts and ties which is sold to various members of the royal family and other celebrities. The team are currently looking to expand the team and are eager to recruit a skilled accounts payable assistant asap.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Matching and processing purchase invoices and credits
- Obtain and reconcile supplier statements
- Liaise with suppliers
- Carry out supplier reconciliations
- Aged creditors analysis (giving purchase ledger balances for cash flow)
- Process and reconcile sterling and foreign currency petty cash and expense claims
- Prepare and process weekly (payment runs, send remittances and allocate on SAP)
- Keeping fixed assets register updated and processing depreciation in SAP
- Assist with internal holiday cover
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be experienced and confident with the full accounts payable process. My client is looking for someone who has worked in a similar industry and ideally experience using an ERP system such as SAP. The team are friendly and the offices are homely so it is important that you fit into this environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive hourly rate and salary once the role goes permanent. You will be working in a close knit team who are friendly and helpful. This is the opportunity to find work immediately in an exciting location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.