New opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller - Food manufacturing experience essential
Hays Senior Finance are pleased to be working exclusively with this established brand in the food manufacturing sector.
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance leader to join this organisation, reporting to the Finance Director. This is an exciting time to join a successful business who are continuing to grow in a pivotal finance role.
You will take financial ownership for the plant, responsible for the accounting operations of the division, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of divisional reporting.
Responsibilities will include
The successful applicant
- Qualified Accountant - Preferred unless highly relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence through persuasion
- Strong challenger
- Results driver, focused on delivery
- Tough, tenacious "can-do" mentality
- Ability get results in a cross functional environment
- Effectively managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines & drive performance
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to influence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.