Interim year-end financial controller
Our client are an instantly recognisable high street name. They are currently seeking a technically strong qualified accountant to take ownership of their year end process on an interim basis. Duties will include:-
- Ensure all statutory returns are completed accurately and timely
- Manage the production of interim, annual and ad-hoc reports
- Review latest accounting developments publicised by the accounting bodies, assess, and report on these to the finance team.
- Support the Financial Controller in reporting to the Board of Directors on a periodic basis.
- Through continual review of the balance sheet, and financial risks and opportunities.
- Manage relationships with auditors at an operational level, managing the audit schedule and raising accounting issues.
- Ensure full compliance with all legal, accounting, taxation and regulatory requirements by responding to requests
Ideally you will be a charted accountant will experience of working on an interim basis ideally within a multi-site business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.