Graduate Accounts Assistant
This role, Graduate Accounts Assistant, is an exciting opportunity to work in the Retail sector for a well known and growing brand. Candidates must be interested in the Retail/Cosmetics sector and able to commute to Oxford Circus.
Our client are keen to hire a Graduate with 1-2 years experience in Finance, who is looking to progress and learn.
The position will be a temporary to permanent and the permanent salary is £26,000 plus study.
Our client are based in the City of London near to Oxford Circus and Marylebone.
They are well known within the Cosmetics Industry and have grown rapidly within the last 2 years.
They are specifically looking for a Graduate with good academics who is switched on and keen to learn. The role is highly progress so candidates must be ambitious and want to progress.
This role, Graduate Accounts Assistant, involves
- Full ownership of all transactional duties
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Coding invoices
- Processing expenses
- Posting credit card statements
- Accruals and prepayments
- Posting monthly depreciation
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary to permanent role
- Paid hourly
- £26,000 once permanent
- Based in the City of London - Oxford Circus
The candidate we are looking for, Graduate Accounts Assistant , must
1. Have a degree and have good academics
2. Be happy with £26,000
3. Be on a maximum of 1 weeks notice
This role is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to progress.