International Finance Service Delivery Manager
A great opportunity for a Finance Service Delivery Manager.
A permanent position with international business exposure.
My client is a leading international business located in over 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific with a range of clients from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
- Review and approve all Cash Management process changes, ensuring that all changes are tested, trained and communicated effectively
- Implement and maintain a Cash Management governance and controls framework to monitor, assure and improve process quality, effectiveness and compliance.
- Support all audit related Cash Management requests and queries.
- Act as Cash Management lead on all projects that impact Cash Management processes.
- Work with local Treasury and Cashiering teams to ensure international Cash Management delivery is consistent.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong communication skills
- A detailed understanding of International Cash Management functions including experience of complex or unusual transactions.
- Experience of delivering projects and service improvement initiatives.
- Be prepared to travel and build strong relationships with the international teams.
A great basic salary + benefits + flexible working.
The opportunity to gain international business exposure.