A great permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Administrator/Accounts Assistant based in central Macclesfield.
Working for a very well established, successful and growing organisation. Based in a caring, friendly and personable team.
This role is reporting in to the Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Managing the task / diary system to ensure all work load is up to date
- Chasing medical experts for updates, appointments and reports
- Obtaining quotes for customers
- Preparation of accurate core accounts postings to monthly deadline
- Creation of BACS & cheque payment runs
- Sending remittance advices
- Processing receipts
- Dealing with queries on payments and receipts
- Negotiating reductions in invoices and posting revised figures to the system
- Dealing with daily banking
- Chasing payment from our customers
- Covering accounts email address communications and phone queries within our agreed deadline
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar position - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Be studying AAT - Desirable
- Have a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £20,000 to £23,000 per annum + 25 days holiday + Bonus