In this role you will play a vital part in the Finance department and be responsible for continuously improving processes and procedures. You will also play an integral part in long term strategic plans.
The client are a growing national retailer who are passionate about their product. They consistently aim to be ahead of their competition and always put their customer first.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting on strategic planning
- Working across different departments
- Provide support to heads of in relation to company wide projects
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Previous experience working in FP&A
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with those outside of finance