This management accountancy role requires the successful candidate to produce timely and accurate reporting of financial information, facilitate budgeting and forecasting, and assist in cashflow management.
An award winning company who've consistently adapted within a dynamic industry, with a rich 120 year heritage.
- Produce Management Accounts and Board Pack Reports.
- Lead annual budgeting process including the production of Operational Plans.
- Produce monthly forecasts of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Manage cash flow on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to Finance Analyst.
- Improve and maintain internal controls.
- Find and implement improvements to processes within the department.
- Develop additional and improved reporting to benefit Operations.
- Periodic reproduction of Balanced Scorecard.
- Oversight of Purchase Ledger, acting as point of contact from the supervisor.
A successful candidate needs to be fully qualified in one of the following: CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
Industry experience is beneficial but not essential.
Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular an advanced level in Excel.
- Salary dependent upon experience
- 24 Days Hols & BH
Successful candidates can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the Investors in People accreditation and was the Construction News Awards Winner of Employer of the Year.