Head of Finance
- Working for a unique organisation during an exciting period.
- A key role which works closely with the CEO to lead on the organisations strategic plans.
The organisation are a unique and ambitious group who are about to undergo some exciting changes. They are looking to welcome a Head of Finance into their team on a part-time basis. Based in the heart of West Yorkshire they offer a variety of impressive services across the Yorkshire and Humber region.
As Head of Finance, you will support the CEO and Board to and deliver the business strategy for the organisation. You will also be responsible for the following areas:
- Working with the finance function to support the production of management accounts, statutory accounts and VAT returns.
- Support individual stakeholders with budget setting and analysis.
- Prepare and present both regular and ad-hoc Board reports.
- Lead on financial aspects of preparing applications for new sources of funding.
- Act as the Company Secretary for the organisation.
As Head of Finance you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with experience of managing and leading a small finance team previously. You will have worked within a regulated environment and have supported with the wider business development of an organisation.
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience.
- Part-time, 0.4 hours pw.
- Prime location in Leeds.
- An exciting time to join this unique group.