Finance and Commercial Graduate
Are you a bright and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye for business? Are you ready to take your next steps in the world of business and finance? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in finance? So do we and we think our two-year rotational programme differs from other grad schemes. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey? If yes start your finance career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn money while showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions.
We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business, so you must be willing to relocate to more than one of our many UK sites over your two year programme with the support of Siemens.
You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of businesses and one thing for certain is you won’t be short of opportunities! We are recruiting university leavers for our rotational Finance and Commercial Graduate programme.
Embark on two 12-month placements across our different UK divisions, while working towards your professional CIMA qualification (Siemens are an accredited Premier Partner of CIMA) and your Level 7 Apprenticeship in Finance and Accounting. Together, we’ll create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for each placement. By the end of it you’ll aim to be fully qualified and equipped for a professional finance or commercial role within Siemens.
- Roll your sleeves up on your placements to gain experience of our different business units
- Work towards your CIMA qualification alongside your work placements
- Take part in the Siemens Graduate Development Programme alongside graduates from our other programmes to develop soft skills like team working, digital skills, project management and communication
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Be a recent or new graduate with any degree, but you must show a passion for finance
- Are up for traveling as part of this rotational position. We want you to experience the different sites and areas of our business, so each 12-month placement may be in different UK locations
- Have some experience in a Finance-related department, but it’s not essential
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your professional qualification, the Academy will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitilisation and financial awareness. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for bright team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of business and finance. Think this is you? Join us. #Wearefuturemakers