The Finance Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the financial operations on this dynamic and hands on Education and Training business based in Swavesey. They will assist in all facets of finance including the sales and purchase ledgers, reconciliations and budget.
A busy and faced paced Education and Training company at the forefront of their industry, based in Swavesey. A progressive and ambitious company with the employee placed at the forefront of the company and these ambitions.
The Finance Assistant will:
- Assist in the financial operations across the business
- Be responsible for the accurate and effective operation of the cashless catering system
- Provide the financial management for all trips
- Process all bank payments
- Process both balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Have responsibility over both Sales and Purchase ledger
- Assist the Financial Officer in the production of the budget
The successful Finance Assistant will:
- Be a dynamic and ambitious individual keen on progression
- Have experience with a variety of accounting systems
- Previous experience in the Education and Training sector is desirable
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or hold AAT
- Willing to travel to a number of different sites
The successful Finance Assistant will be joining a dynamic and fast paced company in Swavesey offering a progressive and ambitious atmosphere. The Finance Assistant will receive a competitive salary as well as a wide-ranging benefits package alongside free parking.