Finance Analyst role - Perm - Based in East Lancashire - £35k-£45k - Fast growing business
Your new company
You will be working for a fast moving, growing organisation based in East Lancashire that have gone through a massive period of growth in recent times. The business is a growing area within a larger group and they now require a quality Finance Analyst to provide first class Financial Reporting and analytical support to the immediate business and wider group.
Your new role
In your new role you will report directly into the Head of Finance and will be required to provide all Financial Reporting and Analysis for both financial and non financial stakeholders. You will business partner with the commercial areas of the business and provide relevant, commercial data that will support the driving of the individual customers and products.
Your role will involve -
- Month end reporting in line with group deadlines
- Weekly reporting - Sales/Revenue forecasting
- Support in the preparation and submission of budgets
- Develop reporting packs for sales teams and departmental heads
- Analysis surrounding - Product, Business area and Sales person performance
- Monthly stock forecasting
- Gross margin analysis - variance analysis
- Liaising with key stakeholders - business partnering
- Reporting on monthly commissions
- Ad-hoc analysis reporting for group
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) and will have had exposure in a commercial based role. You will have previous experience providing highly accurate, commercial analysis that allows the business to make business savvy decisions. You will have previous experience with high level reporting and must be able to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work within a forward thinking dynamic organisation that will offer you a varied role with exposure across the business. You will be employed on a permanent basis with a view to the being will be paid between £35000 - £45000. this is a great opportunity for a driven individual who wants to take the next step in their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.