A 6 month interim Financial Accountant job based in Hayes. £300 per day
Financial Accountant - Interim
A financial accountant role with a tech company based in Hayes
Your new company
A tech company based in Hayes
Your new role
A financial accounting role reporting to the Finance Director
- Manage day-to-day operations of one or two key companies
- Business partner with multiple stakeholders in the business
- Ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- P&L and Balance Sheet analyses and commentary
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Reconciliations e.g. Revenue, Cash, Payroll etc.
- Management of suppliers and payment runs
- Preparation of VAT returns / Assisting Corporation tax return preparation
- Liaison with Group Auditors, preparation and filing of the statutory financial statements
- Opportunities to lead/contribute in group-wide initiatives e.g. ERP implementation, Treasury, M&A Due-Diligence and Post-acquisition Integration, SOx, Transfer Pricing, Travel Expense Management, Corporate Cards, Procurement, Driving Synergies etc.
- Commercial decision-making
- Development and implementation of accounting policies, robust systems, processes and internal controls
What you'll need to succeed
Desired Skills and Experience What we are looking for?
Exposure to Financial and Management Accounting including Statutory Accounts and FX
Qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Technically and Commercially orientated
- Strong Microsoft Office especially Excel (pivots and lookups)
- ERP experience, preferably Workday, Microsoft Navision or Sage
- Extensive knowledge of UK GAAP
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and fast learner
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to learn and develop alongside experienced and commercially minded finance professionals
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- No dress code - every day is dress down Friday!
- Unlimited free drinks, snacks and healthy breakfast every day
- Lunch subsidy
- Fantastic social events on a regular basis
- A fast paced, dynamic environment working for a genuine market leading company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.