Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner is a constantly varied role in Cambridge providing effective financial administration for a number of schools across the region ion the Education and Training sector. The Finance Business Partner will also travel to these sites to create and maintain key relationships.
A market leading Education and Training business who aim to provide a real difference in the education of local children and young people in Cambridge. They offer a hands on and varied approach in which no two days are the same, perfect for an energetic and ambitious candidate.
The Finance Business Partner will:
- Be responsible for the the complete and effective financial administration of the groups schools
- Support schools in producing annual budgets alongside 3 year forecasts
- Aid in the production of month end reports and budgets
- Communicate effectively with school heads to ensure a full understanding of their financial decisions
- Support schools in all month end procedures as required
- Provide financial training to key stakeholders
- Create and maintain key relationships
- Travel regularly to schools within the region
The successful Finance Business Partner will:
- Be an energetic and ambitious individual keen to add real value to the business
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified
- Comfortable travelling regularly to key sites
- Have had exposure in building and maintaining key relationships
- Take the challenge of constant variety heads on all the while being enthusiastic
- Hold previous experience in providing financial leadership
The Finance Business Partner will be joining an exciting, diverse and progressive Cambridge based team who take real pride in providing financial stability to the Education and Training sector. You will receive a highly competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package.