This is a very broad management accounts position offering tremendous scope to develop your career.
Our client is a globally recognised, market leading organisation based in Staffordshire. They pride themselves on their people and provide a full range of training, enrichment in a dynamic working environment and are constantly growing and are looking for exceptional candidates to join their business.
- Compilation of annual budgets as well as periodic forecasting.
- Control of balance sheet ensuring reconciliations are timely and accurate.
- The production of weekly and monthly management accounts.
- Working closely with the contract accountant to provide savings against flex budget, operational performance and to continue the improvement across the business.
- Cost variance analysis and reporting, including supporting narrative for financial and non-financial managers.
- Preparation of periodic reviews and to attend meetings as required.
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Demonstrate drive, energy and a commitment to the continuous improvement of performance.
- Must be flexible and respond positively and accurately to the business demands.
- Advanced IT skills
Competitive salary alongside a company car and generous bonus scheme