Global Credit Risk Manager
This is a unique opportunity for a Credit Risk professional to move to a newly created role, working for a globally recognised organisation.
Our client is a globally renowned industry client.
- Accountable for all global credit decisions and managing credit limits, acceptable levels of risk and terms of payment customers.
- Carrying out periodic credit reviews of existing customers and approving/updating deals.
- Regularly reviewing receivable positions and compare it with the past position.
- Manage all international credit enquires
- Risk assessing with setting/amending credit limits - with an understanding of reading balance sheet and P&L information from risk agency reports
- Constantly evaluate and review all credit limits and recommend either increase or reduction adjustments to existing limits
- Collaborate with sales management to enhance the companies risk management
- To lead transformation and change and ensure that the business and accounting processes are efficient
- Monitoring compliance, credit policies, procedures and processes
- Develop models for forecasting credit risks in a variety of situations
- Oversee the debtor report, monitoring amounts owed and assess the speed of resolution or queries
- Implement initiatives to increase operating margin through productivity and performance
- Must be a qualified Accountant
- at least three years experience with in a global credit management role
- Must be analytical and detail focused
- Experience of managing relationships with banks is advantageous
- Experienced dealing with internal stakeholders
Competitive basic salary on offer, based on experience and background. Salary is between £60,000 - £80,000 Per annum plus package.