Finance Systems Assistant
Exciting new Finance Systems Assistant role
Your new company
An industry leading organisation in it's field, this property investment company is based in central Reading with excellent transport links and fantastic new offices. They take an exciting approach to business, and if you are interested in joining a forward thinking progressive company then this could be the role for you.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Act as a system expert in the companies financial system Yardi.
- Provide systems expertise in the following: maintain users, security access, chart of accounts, lookup lists, document templates and more).
- Importing large data sets
- Be driven to ensure data integrity.
- Design and develop management reports by liaising across departments and working closely with various team members
- Financial analysis to support business decision making.
- Assist in the preparation of routine reports (tenancy schedules, cashflows, CIS returns).
What you'll need to succeed
If you are a candidate with a strong background in finance and excellent IT experience, particularly finance IT systems (including data loading) this role could be for you. You will need a strong educational background, being either AAT qualified or have a finance or IT related degree, as well as at least a B in A-level Mathematics.
My client is looking to hire someone with a keen interest in technology and an analytical mindset.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive benefits package and an opportunity to work within a growing business. Personal and professional growth is a driving factor in this business, and you can be certain that in return you will receive a nurturing environment that will encourage you to grow and develop your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.