The Commercial Accountant will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Sales Managers and Directors in monitoring their performance and keep them on track with budgets and forecasts as well as delivering rolling monthly commentary.
Based in Oxfordshire, my client is a global market leading company.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant will be:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working with Sales Managers and Directors in putting KPI's and incentives in place
- Turnover and performance monitoring
- Ensure all decisions are supported with sound commercial analysis and advice
- Business performance analysis
- Support with strategic growth plans
The successful candidate for the Commercial Accountant will be:
- Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Able to demonstrate experience of providing sound commercial advice
- Strong Excel and IT skills
- A good communicator
- Able to manage key stakeholder relationships
Circa £40-45k + a generous benefits package and development opportunities