Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent)
This Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) vacancy is for someone that is immediately available. Experience in Paprika is essential.
The Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) role is for a festival/events company based in central London, they are looking for a candidate that has experience in Paprika.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) role, based in central London are:
- Checking and inputting invoices
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts to statements
- Creating new supplier accounts on Paprika
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders and reporting to budget holders
- Maintaining supplier relationships and dealing with queries
- Prepare & submit payment runs for approval by Client Accountant
- Staff Expenses
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Credit control
- Dealing with customer queries
Bank & cash
- Inputting bank transactions
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly reconciling and inputting of credit card expenses
- Monthly Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Review, resolve and report Debtor/Creditor balances
- Report Client Cash on Account
- Monitoring and reporting Bank Balances
- Management of auto-reporting in Paprika
The successful candidate for this accountancy role, based in central London will be immediately available and have experience on both sides of the ledger.
They will need to have over 1 year experience in an accounts capacity.
This Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) vacancy will offer the candidate a temporary role for a few months and then a permanent position.
This is the perfect role to progress within your career in accountancy. Media experience is desired, but not essential.